Nurse Residency Program
The Nurse Residency Program at JPS Health Network is a 12-month program designed to support graduate nurses who are transitioning into their first professional role. The program is comprised of a series of learning and work experiences that develop the clinical and leadership skills necessary to become part of a successful healthcare team.
JPS Nurse Residency Program is accredited as a Practice Transition Program by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation in Practice Transition Programs.
JPS Health Network offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to provide you and your family with health coverage, financial security, and assistance. JPS promotes and encourages a lifestyle that balances work, family, and community activities. Our benefits plan and flexible work schedules are designed to support this philosophy of work and family life.
- Health and life insurance
- Retirement plans
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short- and long-term disability
- Employee programs and events
- Employee clinic
- Award-winning wellness program
- Employee training and development
- DEIB strategy
- And more!
- Graduate from an accredited BSN program (ADN for internal employees) within 12 months before start date of JPS Nurse Residency Program
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- No previous RN experience
- Pass NCLEX 2 weeks prior to start date
- BLS from American Heart Association