Confirming once more that JPS Health Network employs some of the best nurses in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, five JPS nurses have been chosen as 2021 DFW Great 100 Nurses. The nurses will be recognized at a virtual event on May 4.
The awards honor nurses who work in the Metroplex for their achievements, dedication, and contributions to the nursing profession. This is the 31st year for the awards, bestowed by the Dallas-based DFW Great 100 Nurses organization. Honorees were selected from more than 800 nurses nominated by peers and chosen for being role models, leaders, community servants, compassionate caregivers, and for significant contributions to the nursing profession.
“JPS nurses are the lifeblood of the care we provide. They come to work with empathy and compassion for our patients, our community, and for each other. Every day, our nurses offer a hand to hold, a listening ear, and words of support,” said Dina Dent, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, Vice President and Chief Nursing Officer.
The 2021 DFW Great 100 Nurses from JPS Health Network are:
• Krystle Gandhi, MSN, RN, Assistant Chief Nursing Officer
• Julie Junod, BSN, RN-BC, Clinical Manager, Respiratory Pulmonary Unit
• Tiffany Miller, MSN, RN, Clinical Manager, Surgery Unit
• Adrienne Nicholls Johnson, MSN, RN, OCN, Clinical Resource Specialist Team Lead, Oncology Unit
• Cheryl Schuch, MSN, RN, CMSRN, Clinical Manager, Integrated Specialty Unit